2018 RMWF Tradeshow Forms & Manuals
- RMWF Concession Manual 2018
- RMWF Concessionaire App 2018
- RMWF Exhibitors App 2018
- RMWF Exhibitors Manual 2018
Tradeshow Arena Gold
If you would like additional exposure for your booth, you can purchase a 2018 TRADESHOW ARENA GOLD sponsorship for $500. This sponsorship includes recognition from the arena announcers during the shows of your booth and its location. For additional information on Tradeshow Arena Gold sponsorship, please contact the Tradeshow Coordinator at 204-726-3590 ext. 1003 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Royal Stage
The Royal Stage, located in the Manitoba Room, provides the opportunity to Exhibitors to showcase their product! To apply to be on the stage, please complete the 2018 Royal Stage Application Form and if you would like more information please contact the Tradeshow Coordinator at 204-726-3590 ext. 1003 or by email at email@example.com.
The benefits of becoming a Tradeshow or Concessionaire Exhibitor
With over 250 tradeshow and concessionaire booths available, the 2018 Royal Manitoba Winter Fair is a great event to promote and sell your business, information or product. Over the past 5 years, the fair has averaged approximately 110,000 annual guests over the six days of the event.
*statistics from the 2014 Royal Manitoba Winter Fair Economic Impact Study
- Guests of the Royal Manitoba Winter Fair spent $1,360,000 on merchandise purchased on-site and $1,280,000 at the various concessions.
- 37% reported that the trade show was one of the reasons they attended the Fair
- 34% reported that the concessions were one of the reasons they attended the Fair
- The first thing to do is to review the Exhibitor’s or the Concessionaire’s Manuals. There has been a number of revisions, so we ask that returning exhibitors as well as new exhibitors take a moment to download the manual and review it thoroughly. You will find a lot of valuable information in it.
- After submitting your application form with payment options indicated, you will receive an email confirming receipt of your application. The application forms can be filled out online and printed off to be faxed (204-725-0202) or saved as a PDF file and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are sending a hard copy through the mail, please send to 115-10th St., Brandon, MB R7A 4E7.
- Insurance certificates, with $2,000,000 liability should be submitted to the Tradeshow Coordinator by Monday February, 27 2017 and may be faxed to 204-725-0202.
- Final contracts will be mailed out to exhibitors at the end of February. As the show approaches, you will receive emails from the Tradeshow Coordinator with reminders and additional information regarding the Fairs.
- Admission passes are required for all exhibitors and concessionaires. Complete and return the Exhibitor Pass Order Form with your application
Tradeshow Booth Sizes & Layouts
Click the links below for the maps of the 2018 Tradeshow layout. All maps are subject to change. These maps will be updated on a regular basis indicating what has been sold and what is still available. The layout of the various rooms is a “work-in-progress” and while every effort is made to accommodate your choice location, it is not always a possibility. Tradeshow booths are a minimum of either 10’x10’ or 10’x8’, however we will work with you if you require a larger booth space.
2018 RMWF Tradeshow Layouts
- 2018 UCT Pavilion
- 2018 Manitoba Room
- 2018 Main Street
- 2018 Main Concourse
- 2018 Blue Hallway
- 2018 Arena Concourse
If you have any questions or comments, please contact the Tradeshow Coordinator by phone at 204-726-3590 ext. 1003 or by email at email@example.com.
For a listing of exhibitors from 2010 – 2017 Royal Manitoba Winter Fair’s, please click on the year below.
- RMWF 2017 – List of Vendors & Concessionaires
- RMWF 2016 – List of Vendors & Concessionaires
- RMWF 2015 – List of Vendors & Concessionaires
- RMWF 2014 – List of Vendors & Concessionaires
- RMWF 2013 – List of Vendors & Concessionaires
- RMWF 2012 – List of Vendors & Concessionaires
- RMWF 2011 – List of Vendors & Concessionaires
- RMWF 2010 – List of Vendors & Concessionaires