The 110th Royal Manitoba Winter Fair is over for another year and General Manager, Ron Kristjansson is reporting a very successful event – LEARN MORE HERE
- FIDDLERS CONTEST RESULTS
- HORSE SHOW RESULTS
- AG COMPETITION RESULTS
- CATTLE SHOW RESULTS
- BARREL RACING RESULT
50/50 DRAW – Lottery # LGA 666 RF
- Thursday Winning # A -133543 CLAIMED
- Friday Winning #B – 139742
- Saturday Winning #C – 124037 CLAIMED
The Royal Manitoba Winter Fair takes place the last week of every March in the City of Brandon. Come celebrate the best in agriculture, entertainment, and equestrian competitions. Whether you’re a visitor or an exhibitor, The Royal Manitoba Winter Fair is jam-packed with home-grown fun and the best in animal entertainment
The Winter Fair is the largest combined indoor agricultural fair and equestrian competition in Manitoba. It is where breeders, growers, and exhibitors are declared champions and where hundreds of thousands of attendees come to learn, compete, shop and have a great time with friends and family.
Become a part of the Brandon Winter Fair
Sponsorship is key to the success of our events and we have several opportunities for you to get involved and to meet your marketing goals. Find out more with our Sponsorship Package. Our Sponsorship Coordinator, James Montgomery is available to discuss how you can become a partner with some of Brandon Manitoba’s largest annual events.
Volunteers are a critical part of all our events. Without your support, we couldn’t provide the events that mean so much to our community. If you are interested in becoming a fair volunteer, email out Volunteer Coordinator, Randy MacDonald for more details. Volunteers under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent. Our Volunteer Coordinator will be happy to discuss options for involvement.
More about the Royal Manitoba Winter Fair…
- Held each year during the Manitoba Spring Break in Brandon, Manitoba, the Winter Fair has much to offer for families within the 12 acres of the Keystone Centre.
- The Royal Manitoba Winter Fair is one of Western Canada’s largest agricultural events and the largest event held in Brandon, Manitoba. It is one of only two fairs in Canada to receive Royal patronage from Queen Elizabeth II (in 1970).
- At the Brandon Winter Fair you can expect to see world-class show jumping and heavy horse competitions, livestock sales and displays, a quality hands-on agricultural awareness program including Thru the Farm Gate, exceptional live entertainers, over 300 commercial and agricultural exhibits and much more.